Kempton & Kempton Physical Therapy is located in Gilbert/Queen Creek, Arizona and has been providing physical therapy services since 2005
Kempton and Kempton Physical Therapy continues to provide physical therapy services to those who need it. Our mission statement has not changed, but has helped guide our decisions during this difficult time. We are here to provide physical therapy to help our patients achieve independence with activities of daily living and functional activities returning them to healthy happy living. We understand the concerns many have at this time and have implemented further guidelines to help protect our patients and staff from the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Guidelines to Protect Patients and Staff
- Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- All equipment will be cleaned after each patient use including treatment tables, weights, treadmills, stationary bikes, and chairs.
- Non-treatment staff are being asked to clean work areas that don’t have patient contact.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all patients and staff members.
- Sick Employees
- We’ve asked all employees who present with any symptoms to stay home.
- Patient Protection
- We are utilizing treatment space and appointment times to help maintain distance between patients.
- Encouraging patients who feel sick to stay home.
- Encouraging patients who are most vulnerable to stay home.
- Providing patients who stay home, due to illness or vulnerability, with home exercise program following up regularly to progress and check status.
- Social Distancing
- Treatment tables have been separated at least 6 feet apart
- Treatment rooms are utilized to separate/isolate patients even further as needed